A Choice of Five Quality Ensuite Bedrooms
This wonderful 17th Century Farmhouse has been refurbished to offer our guests a high standard of accommodation, with all en suite bedrooms with full size bathroom suite and shower.
Bedrooms have tea and coffee-making facilities, digital TV with DVD player and hair dryers are available. We also supply towels. Locksbeam Farm is a totally non-smoking establishment. Wi-Fi/Ethernet Broadband Internet access is also available.
Our comfortable lounge is for non smoking guests, with digital TV, full central heating throughout, and features an wood burner for colder days. A large dining room offering full English breakfast. Bedrooms are double / twin and family rooms. All rooms have the same facilities.
Our accommodation is ideally situated for golfing, cycling, walking or touring holidays.
We comply with the Devon Cycle Mark criteria for cycle friendly accommodation; this includes secure lock up for bikes, packed lunches by prior arrangement, drying facilities, cycle literature/maps and puncture repair kit etc.
Guests have the use of their own lounge with TV, full central heating and wood burning stove on colder days.
At a glance:
- Four Star Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast set on a real Devon Working farm
- Five Comfortable Bedrooms, all with spacious ensuite bathrooms (Bath with overhead shower)
- All rooms have Digital TV, a DVD Player and Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Includes a Traditional Devon Cooked breakfast made with local produce (other options are available)
- FREE WIFI Internet throughout the B&B
- A location to explore North Devon including Exmoor, Dartmoor and many of the beautiful beaches
- Special Offers & Late Availability as well as Discounts are available throughout the year
Double room cost from £37.50 per person per night, £75 for 2 people and single occupancy from £45. For a single night stay price please contact us on 01805 623 213.