Locksbeam Farm Bed and Breakfast, Great Torrington in North Devon
We are not taking bookings until further notice, thank you.
A warm welcome awaits you on our family run 300 acre organic dairy farm set in the peace and tranquillity of the Devon Countryside. Richard and Tracey Martin being the third generation of the Martin family at Locksbeam Farm aim to make your stay in their Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast both memorable and enjoyable.
The farmhouse is situated between the ancient civil war town of Great Torrington and the picturesque village of Weare Giffard. We adjoin Torrington Commons, offering many beautiful country walks and panoramic views of the River Torridge and valley from Rise Point. Torrington Golf Club has its home on the Common and green fee discounts are available for our guests, all within a five-minute walk.
Our accommodation is ideally situated for golfing, cycling, walking or touring holidays. On arrival be greeted with freshly brewed Tea or Coffee and a Traditional Cream Tea (Devonshire Tea) of home made scones and local Devon clotted cream and jam (time permitting).
When Staying at Locksbeam Farm Bed & Breakfast you will find lots of things to see in do whilst staying in North Devon. Only a short distance away is the The famous Tarka Cycle Trail, with our local beach of Westward Ho! being just a little further. The historic town of Great Torrington is home to the world famous Dartington Crystal, and a great place to browse the factory shop or watch it being made. Dartmoor, Exmoor and the spectacular beaches of North Devon are only a short car ride away. See our ‘Things to Do’ page for more idea’s.
- Four Star Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast set on a real Devon Working farm
- Five Comfortable Bedrooms, all with spacious ensuite bathrooms (Bath with overhead shower)
- All rooms have Digital TV, a DVD Player and Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Includes a Traditional Devon Cooked breakfast made with local produce (other options are available)
- FREE WIFI Internet throughout the B&B
- A fantastic location to explore North Devon including Exmoor, Dartmoor and many of the beautiful beaches
- Special Offers & Late Availability as well as Discounts are available throughout the year